Welcome to the Marinesite Community!
... And thanks for joining us! We're excited about Marinesite Community, and are always happy to meet people who feel the same way. We want everyone to get the most out of Marinesite and the Marinesite community, so we ask that you please read and follow these guidelines. And enjoy your visit here!
Make Yourself Familiarize
😀 Spend some time browsing the forum, familiarize yourself with the tag system, and do a few searches for keywords related to your topic: it could be someone has already started a discussion about it!
😃 When you're sure you're ready to start a discussion, please keep the following points in mind:
- Give it a good title! You'll get the best results if your title makes it clear what you want to talk about.
- Choose the right tag(s). This will increase the likelihood your post will be read and answered promptly.
- Don’t post repeatedly about the same topic, as doing so will tend to have the opposite effect.
- If not using a tag set aside for multilingual use, post in English only. We can't help if we can't read you!
- Remember, you don't need to sign your posts. We've got your profile to let us know who you are.
Please make the effort to help us keep things organized. Time spent tidying up is time that we can't spend getting to know you, discussing your issues, and talking about issues. And that, after all, is what we're all here to do!
- Offensive or abusive language, as well as any kind of hate speech
- Posts intended to harass, impersonate, or defame others
- Unnecessary deletion of posted content
- Attempts to abuse or expose the private information of others
- Obscene or sexually explicit content
- Spam, phishing posts, and any actions intended to deface this site
- Obfuscating a link's true destination, for example with the use of link shorteners
- Discussion of software piracy and similar topics
- Advertisements not related to Marines Field are not welcome. Additionally the following are not appreciated:
- Creating multiple threads for the same product, service, or opening
- Unsolicited replies with links to your advertisement in other discussions
- Using unrelated secondary tags to increase the exposure of your ad
- Using affiliate/referer links in posts or profiles
- Registering a username intended as an ad (e.g. "my-hosting-company-com"). Only active sponsors are exception to this rule and we reserve the right to withdraw that right at any time.